I'm torn, mates

There's this bird walking around. Tall girl. Other times I saw her and chatted her up I found her to have a sharpish tongue and a wit to get her in trouble. There's a word for that. I'll think of it.

Anyway, pixie got her wisdom teeth took out. I seen it before, she got all the signs; puffy face, slack jaw, pale cheeks, lack of wisdom. People think wisdom teeth and actual wisdom ain't actually related, but they got that wrong and I've seen the proof.

I known a lot of cats got their wisdom teeth out. Bloody articulate ones, you know. Boys that'd talk crocs into newts kind of verbage described it to me. My point is this girl is obviously in a lot of pain. She looks bloody silly, and I been biding to zing her anyway...but she's worn to shagging euphamistic bloody rags, supposedly.

Part of me says I should be nice to her. Rough is rough--it's cruel to add to it. Most of me knows her shagging cheeks are full of gauze and the novacain and bloody worn off. The pixie can't zing back. Grunt a bit, yeah. I could say I was below taking advantage. But I have this thing for honesty, you know.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Feisty.
Feisty.
Feisty.
Feisty.
FeiIIIIIIIIIIIIIsty.

Good word.